Flyaway Dish Cobham 3075
This Manual Fly-Away system provides users with a lightweight, ruggedized, and modular mobile terminal capable of Ku- and Ka band operation. Its ease of use allows for operators with minimal satellite experience to access any broadband application within minutes.
EXPLORER 3075 can be used on Ku-band networks and for NewsSpotter services on KA-SAT.
By simply switching the feed assembly and modem, EXPLORER 3075 can be transformed into an Inmarsat GX terminal. The tripod, the manual panning head and the reflector panels are shared components.
EXPLORER 3075 is developed completely in-house by Cobham SATCOM. It features genuine EXPLORER design, which is already established and proven with Cobham SATCOM’s highly regarded EXPLORER BGAN and VSAT terminals. Its unique design and system versatility ensures high-quality connectivity, which means you can count on EXPLORER 3075 to provide you with vital communication whatever the conditions.
- Modular design allows easily field-changeable feed/RF chain to Ku-band or Inmarsat GX
- Multiple bands and G/T & EIRP levels
- 4-Piece Carbon Fiber Reflector . 0.75m Axis-Symmetric Reflector
- Rugged and lightweight (<23 lbs / 10.4 kg)
- Single Case Configuration, Airline Checkable
- Available in Ku-band and Ka-band
- Fast assembly and easy pointing
- Lightweight Tripod and Panning Head