An updated software release is now available for Sapphire products that will bring you a host of new enhancements, including:
- SRT (Secure Reliable Transport*) integration brings the best-quality live video over the worst networks, including the public internet, for low latency IP streaming and decoding. This open-source video transport protocol and technology stack optimizes streaming performance across unpredictable networks with secure streams and easy firewall traversal.
- Expanded codec capabilities, including UHD H.264 AVC, HD MPEG-2, and ultra-low latency Layer 2-audio
- Ultra-low latency mode has various quality improvements and now a fixed start-up latency for improved lip-sync
- Improved user interfaces, including help text on the web interface and more options for OEM integration
- Bug fixes: full range covered in release notes.
Download free today!
To start taking advantage of the new features, download the latest software update today:
- Dropbox direct (automatically downloads needed file)
*The SRT Open Source project, driven by the SRT Alliance, is a collaborative community of industry leaders and developers striving to achieve lower-latency internet video transport by continuously improving open-source SRT.