BWS Nano PRO TX
BWS has built upon the outstanding features of the award-winning DTC NanoHD TX to create the ultimate PoV/miniature broadcast transmitter.
The Nano PRO TX Transmitter is an ultra-miniature COFDM digital video transmitter, designed specifically for Point-of-View (PoV) and body-worn applications.
With proven DTC COFDM and H.264 encoder technology at its core, exceptionally small size and ultra-low power consumption (typically 7W), the BWS Nano PRO TX Transmitter enables production teams to offer viewers stunning high definition images from the heart of the action, in situations never previously possible due to equipment size and battery run-time constraints.
The small size and ultra-low power consumption make the BWS NanoPRO TX ideal for UAV ‘Octocopter’ installations, enabling true long-range HD broadcasting from these increasingly popular devices for the first time. Optional lightweight, low power consumption amplifiers are also available for even greater range capability.
Key Features over Standard Unit
- Slimmer profile for PoV applications
- Balanced Mic/Line level analogue audio inputs with
- P48 mic powering
- Indicators for POWER, VIDEO LOCK and RF ON
- Industry-standard connectors for VIDEO, POWER and AUDIO INPUTS
- Fan cooling for enhanced performance and reliability
- Integrated control panel and status display
- Optional camera mounting bracket convert