Our newest transmitter integrates a True 4K HEVC encoder with a COFDM modulator, creating a single lightweight and compact package suitable for camera-back mounting.
Whether you’re covering a live event, chasing a breaking news story, or capturing exciting sports coverage, we know your choice of an on-camera transmitter needs to be packed with top-of-the-line, cutting-edge features while being lightweight so as not to influence the weigh distribution of your camera. That’s why we’ve taken all the best features of our camera-back transmitters and worked them into our smallest and lightest transmitter ever — the Sapphire BTX.
By integrating a True 4K HEVC encoder with a COFDM modulator, you get an all-in-one compact package that’s equipped with a single video input capable of 3G HD-SDI, 6G and 12G allowing video formats to UHD.
- Low-latency UHD/HD resolution encoding (typically 35mS input to output)
- Single input interface supporting 3G HD-SDI, 6G and 12G
- Interchangeable RF modules
- Optional bi-directional camera control modules
- Supports Anton Bauer and V Lock battery plates
- Support for UHD/HD HDR and Timecode (film industry) signal insertion
- ASI Out for onward connectivity
- IP Streaming and Web browser control